This week we have a short podcast, but do check it out as we still have NEWS and Reviews!
- First some good news this week as Dot to Dot festival will be taking place this year (all things going well). For the first time it’ll be taking place this year in Autumn, not spring, with the date being the 26th September. Notts band Do Nothing will be playing the show along with a whole host of others. It’ll be interesting to see if Autumn becomes a full-blown festival season in place of spring this year and I’ll try to keep us updated.
- Mordhau are in the process of getting cassette tapes of their debut album “Immaculate Massacre”! The Notts death metal band released the album on the 6th of November last year, with CD’s being available directly through the band and cassettes being available soon. The album is also available on all major streaming sites! (listen to NRC-067 for our Matty chatty!) (sorry I had to)…
- Indie rock band Kelsey and the Embers will be releasing a new single, “Meant to Be” on March 1st . (Or today for you lovely future people). This is their first of the year, following last Octobers “Cry Wolf” EP, and should mark the start of a landmark year for the young band.
- As you might’ve heard on the NRC Facebook page, my band Decade and a Day dropped our new single “Circles” on the 26th February. We’re so thankful for the response we’ve gotten so far and would love for you to listen, chat with us in the comments and enjoy. There will be more coming shortly!
- Raging Clue are releasing a single! “Road So Far” comes out on March 13th and should bring their usual pop-punk gooeyness with a bit of emo edge. This is already their second single of the year after “Drop This Feeling” and they’re absolutely smashing it. The pre-save link is below!
The News is provided by Josh Simpkins, if you wish to have announcement on the podcast please email email@example.com
The First band was
With their song
Check them out here https://www.facebook.com/PLUSHOFFICIAL
The Second band was
With their song
March Of The Infected
Check them out here https://www.facebook.com/thedarkhorseuk
To get your music played on this podcast – Email a .Wav Or .MP3 of your songs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Also check out Bespoke Media PR – https://www.facebook.com/bespokemediapr/
Want to Support the Podcast?
Also join the Newsletter Mailing List here and never miss an episode!
If you want a quote for Recording, Mixing or Podcast Editing
click on the logo below!
Keep it Notts, Keep It Rocks!
Thanks from NottsRockCast!!
Thanks To Lewis Phillis From Beckon Lane For the podcast Introduction https://www.facebook.com/beckonlane/
Thanks to Negatory Effect for the intro music http://negatoryeffect.co.uk
Thanks to Matty From the death Metal band Mordhau for the news introduction – https://www.facebook.com/mordhauHM2/
Thanks to Josh Simpkins, Check out Decade and a Day here – https://www.facebook.com/DecadeAndADay
Thanks to Jim Plumb, Check out Jim’s YouTube channel here – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK3vsg94YpOWu-ct2qeW1QA
Also Checkout Jim’s Band Pagan Sword – https://www.facebook.com/paganswordofficial
Thanks to Regular Riot for the gear used to make, record and produce this podcast! www.regular-riot.co.uk
All right and permissions have been obtained to play the local band songs in this podcast! All the background music has been provided by Regular Riot and Negatory Effect, and is original music of Negatory Effect band and is subject to copyright on their behalf. If you have any queries please email email@example.com for more info