This week Jethro talks with Ashley Currie of Enso Music Management and VantaBlack, about band management as Ashley got in contact with the Podcast to promote Wolves Don’t Sleep and Struck/Down. And as long time listeners will know Wolves have been on the podcast before on NRC-080. So we took the opportunity to talk to Ashely himself! and wow what a chat talking about what his goals are in music and band management, to actual music production and audio plugins! This episode is PACKED!
Enzo Music Management – https://ensomgmt.com
Struck/Down – https://www.facebook.com/StruckDownUK
Wolves Don’t Sleep Podcast – http://nottsrockcast.co.uk/podcast/nrc-080-wolves-dont-sleep/
VantaBlack – https://www.facebook.com/Vantablackuk/
Slate Digital Plugins – https://slatedigital.com
Rupert Neve Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/rupertneve
- Blitz have announced that they are bringing a live album our way! No release date has been announced as of yet but the classic rockers stated on a post on their Instagram that “If we can’t gig we’ll bring the gig to you”. Exiting stuff, all you need is a sticky floor, a strobe light and this CD and you’ll feel like you’re back at Rock City!
- Near Mrs. have dropped their newest single, “Wishful Thinking” on major streaming platforms! The alt rockers have really blown me away with this one, with the whole thing being so well produced and rounded. Lot’s of power here, for fans of You Me At Six, Paramore, that mid naughties sound.
- Confyde have released the B side to the single “Cancel Freedom”, titled “We Are Gathered”. The songs really complement each other, with “We Are Gathered” having a less aggressive style but being full of complex melodies that dance around with the guitar lines, which themselves are almost reminiscent of a math rock band a la Covet. Really interesting writing and a fantastic effort!
- I’d be amiss if I didn’t give a Decade and a Day update, so, on the first of February our cover of “Mood” by 24k Goldn dropped and we are still looking forward to the release of our next single, “Circles”, coming out on February 26th! It’ll be on all of the usuals!
- Nottingham indie rockers The Fine Art Society’s December single “Falling Apart” has a new video. Self-made by the band, it’s a rather creative little video that uses Jenga, Buckaroo and a train set to lay out the lyrics of the song and looks like it was an absolute bitch to make. Really clever video for a proper banger!
The News is provided by Josh Simpkins, if you wish to have announcement on the podcast please email email@example.com
The First band was
With their song
Check them out here https://www.facebook.com/officialacherontiastyx
The Second band was
With their song
Check them out here https://www.facebook.com/omegadiatribe
To get your music played on this podcast – Email a .Wav Or .MP3 of your songs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Also check out Bespoke Media PR – https://www.facebook.com/bespokemediapr/
Want to Support the Podcast?
Also join the Newsletter Mailing List here and never miss an episode!
If you want a quote for Recording, Mixing or Podcast Editing
click on the logo below!
Keep it Notts, Keep It Rocks!
Thanks from NottsRockCast!!
Thanks To Lewis Phillis From Beckon Lane For the podcast Introduction https://www.facebook.com/beckonlane/
Thanks to Negatory Effect for the intro music http://negatoryeffect.co.uk
Thanks to Matty From the death Metal band Mordhau for the news introduction – https://www.facebook.com/mordhauHM2/
Thanks to Josh Simpkins, Check out Decade and a Day here – https://www.facebook.com/DecadeAndADay
Thanks to Jim Plumb, Check out Jim’s YouTube channel here – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK3vsg94YpOWu-ct2qeW1QA
Thanks to Regular Riot for the gear used to make, record and produce this podcast! www.regular-riot.co.uk
All right and permissions have been obtained to play the local band songs in this podcast! All the background music has been provided by Regular Riot and Negatory Effect, and is original music of Negatory Effect band and is subject to copyright on their behalf. If you have any queries please email email@example.com for more info