This week Jethro Talks with Tom from Rassoodocks Media, you will have heard about Tom on the podcast before. As Rassoodocks Media recorded NRC-050 First Audience attended Podcast! and the three bands that followed! We not only got chatting about Rassoodocks Media but we got into all the extents of the video media industry and so much more…
NRC-050 Podcast Episode – http://nottsrockcast.co.uk/podcast/nrc-050-first-audience-attended-podcast/
Medea Project (Band) – https://medeaproject.com
Wilhelm Scream – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_scream
Arrow Video – https://www.arrowvideo.com
- As December Falls’ new single, “Afterglow”, has been released! After weeks of teasing the Nottingham Pop-Punk quartet dropped the song alongside announcing their sophomore album “Happy”. After the success of 2019’s “As December Falls”, leading to a whopping 172k views on their single “Ride”, these should be one of the bands to watch going into 2021.
- The Small Town Boys have had a rebrand! After signing with the legendary Alan McGee (former manager of Oasis, The Jesus and Mary Chain and a host more), the indie rock outfit will now be known as Death Of The High Street. The band have spent much of the year working on new tracks to release at Electric Bear Studio’s in Mansfield and, with Alan McGee on board the future looks rather bright for these lads!
- Blitz’s Christmas single, “I Believe in Christmas (Do You Believe in Rock N Roll)”, set to be released on December 4th, has received early airplay from Kerrang! Radio. The single aims to raise money for Cancer Research UK, with a preliminary target of £1000 almost being reached in less than three days! A bit of festive fun during a time where it’s needed, with money going to a good cause? Fantastic!
- The time draws ever closer to the release of “Remember to Hate Me” by Decade and a Day, featuring Ashley Currie of Vantablack! It’s set to be released this Friday, the 4th of December, and I can honestly say that by the end of this promotional campaign, with the amount I’ve spoken about this song, I won’t be surprised if you all “Remember to Hate Me!”! It’ll be available on Spotify, Youtube, Apple Music and all other major streaming sites!
- Josh Leverton has released a cover of the Muse track “Unintended”. Anybody that follows Josh on social media will know of his obsession with Muse and it really goes to show with the attention to detail in this cover, with The Crimson Rays’ front man giving it his all. The cover is on his Spotify, iTunes, Apple Music and more and is available to stream now!
The News is provided by Josh Simpkins, if you wish to have announcement on the podcast please email email@example.com
The First band was
With their song
Check them out here https://www.facebook.com/direthorns
The Second band was
The Last Element
With their song
Check them out here https://www.facebook.com/thelastelement.net
To get your music played on this podcast – Email a .Wav Or .MP3 of your songs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Also check out Bespoke Media PR – https://www.facebook.com/bespokemediapr/
If you want a quote for Recording, Mixing or Podcast Editing
click on the logo below!
Keep it Notts, Keep It Rocks!
Thanks from NottsRockCast!!
Thanks To Lewis Phillis From Beckon Lane For the podcast Introduction https://www.facebook.com/beckonlane/
Thanks to Negatory Effect for the intro music http://negatoryeffect.co.uk
Thanks to Matty From the death Metal band Mordhau for the news introduction – https://www.facebook.com/mordhauHM2/
Thanks to Josh Simpkins, Check out Decade and a Day here – https://www.facebook.com/DecadeAndADay
Thanks to Jim Plumb, Check out Jim’s YouTube channel here – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK3vsg94YpOWu-ct2qeW1QA
Thanks to Regular Riot for the gear used to make, record and produce this podcast! www.regular-riot.co.uk
All right and permissions have been obtained to play the local band songs in this podcast! All the background music has been provided by Regular Riot and Negatory Effect, and is original music of Negatory Effect band and is subject to copyright on their behalf. If you have any queries please email email@example.com for more info