Gram, Colette and Benjamin
Check them out https://www.facebook.com/PunchDrunkPunkRock
This week Jethro talks with the band Punch Drunk. Even though we had some connection issues, we still over come it and got talking about what the band is about. And what makes the Notts scene a great place to play as a band, and how it seems like one big family.
You Want Fox – https://www.facebook.com/youwantfox
king of Pigs – https://www.facebook.com/Kingofpigshc
Stuck On A Name Studios – https://www.facebook.com/stuckonaname
Punch Drunk’s BandCamp – https://punchdrunkrock.bandcamp.com/releases
- First up a huge congrats to Rythmical Mike over at The Old Farm Bus Podcast (check out their latest episode featuring Decade and a Day talk utter bollocks for an hour and a half) on the birth of his first born daughter Ella! All the best and good luck on your journey brother! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lgs4__brnbw&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR0363narcM6MIglxPsxYPZbjJcgPMn5HfMPZwneDtZior8Hk3bUSA38QPw
- Local pop punk duo Decade and a Day have a new single featuring Ashley Currie! The single is called “Remember to Hate Me” and follows on from the EP “Sertraline Showers”, which is on Spotify, YouTube and all other major distributors. The song comes out on 28th November and, as per usual, I’m contractually obligated to plug the shit out of it. That’s “Remember to Hate Me”, Decade and a Day, 28th November!
- Confyde are busy as ever, and this week they’ve only gone and covered “C’est La Vie” by B*witched! Not only that, they’ve somehow managed to reinvent the 90’s bop into something slightly chilling, with a rather creepy introduction and video to go alongside. It’s on Confyde’s YouTube channel now!
- Raging Clue have, as promised, dropped their single “She Don’t”. Any fans of late 90’s/early Naughties pop punk will love this one, with big bass, nice rhythmic guitars and lyrics about a girl, what more could you want?! It’s available on Spotify, Youtube and all other major streaming sites. Major love for this track, brings a tiny bit of that summer feeling back (well, summer 2019 since this summer was spent drinking monster and staring at a laptop).
- Slowmo 75 have announced their first full length album, titled “Life Goes On”! Scheduled for a release at some point in December, the album is set to be an 8 track recorded at Electric Bear in Mansfield. Expect speed, energy and intensity! The exact date is set to be confirmed soon, with album T-shirts already out at just £12! Hit them up for a shirt and keep an eye on this, it’s going to be a debut to behold.
- The Go fund me for the Sal is still open. After a week the total now stands at £3441 out of a target of £30,000. It’d be a shame to see such a vital place to our local bands go under because of this shitty COVID stuff so lets hope that they succeed. The link will be below and any donations are greatly appreciated.
The News is provided by Josh Simpkins, if you wish to have announcement on the podcast please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The First band was
Eve to Adam
With their song
Check them out here https://www.facebook.com/evetoadam
The Second band was
With their song
Check them out here https://www.facebook.com/PunchDrunkPunkRock
To get your music played on this podcast – Email a .Wav Or .MP3 of your songs to email@example.com
Also check out Bespoke Media PR – https://www.facebook.com/bespokemediapr/
If you want a quote for Recording, Mixing or Podcast Editing
click on the logo below!
Keep it Notts, Keep It Rocks!
Thanks from NottsRockCast!!
Thanks To Lewis Phillis From Beckon Lane For the podcast Introduction https://www.facebook.com/beckonlane/
Thanks to Matty From the death Metal band Mordhau for the news introduction – https://www.facebook.com/mordhauHM2/
Thanks to Josh Simpkins, Check out Decade and a Day here – https://www.facebook.com/DecadeAndADay
Thanks to Jim Plumb, Check out Jim’s YouTube channel here – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK3vsg94YpOWu-ct2qeW1QA
Thanks to Regular Riot for the gear used to make, record and produce this podcast! www.regular-riot.co.uk
All right and permissions have been obtained to play the local band songs in this podcast! All the background music has been provided by Regular Riot and Negatory Effect, and is original music of Negatory Effect band and is subject to copyright on their behalf. If you have any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info