Decade And A Day
This week Jethro talks with the band Decade and a Day, bout what it is like doing a studio project band during lockdown, as dude to the lockdown they have not been able to work much with their other band Take96 . they also talk about their love for pop punk with Blink 182 being a big influence. we also get talking about how production is not as important as pre-production and what makes a great alt song.
Distant Blue band – https://www.facebook.com/OfficialDistantBlue/
House of Pain wrestling – https://www.facebook.com/HOPWrestling/
200 Degrees coffee – https://www.facebook.com/200DegreesFHW/
- Witch Tripper have announced a new Kalamansi IPA in partnership with Bone Machine Brew. The beer, named “I, of the Storm”, will be available soon on the Hull based company’s website, bonemachinebrewing.com for delivery. At 6.2% it should pack almost as powerful of a punch as the band themselves!
- Black Market in Warsop are putting on a fundraiser show on Saturday 26th September to raise money for their Under the Castle festival. This event aims to recoup the inevitable COVID losses they have faced and any profit surplus to that will be donated to local charities. Advertised currently are The Recovered, Aftermath, Tinseltown Rebellion, Worm and Verbal Warning. Tickets are available via paypal to Bolsoverunderthecastle@outlook.com at £10 a (socially distanced) head, what a bargain!
- Near Mrs are planning to release their next single, Headlights, on the 16th of September to much anticipation. The young Notts based rock group are making quite the splash, with last year’s debut single, She Goes, appearing on the Cambridge NMG chart top 5 for 4 weeks straight. Hopefully a sign of a bright future for these young lads and this is certainly one to keep an eye on.
- Hellfekted’s rescheduled tour dates have been released with the Stoke on Trent outfit supporting Devastator next February around the country, including a local show on the 27th at The Hairy Dog in Derby. Expect raw, heavy Thrash and a sore neck the next morning!
- Omen Machine are set to release their new single “The Mirror” on the 18th of September. With backing from the Forge Ahead Initiative and an extremely fresh sound these guys are set to blow everybody’s socks off on this release. Expect to hear plenty more about them in the near future.
- Gothic Post-Punk standard bearers Chaos Bleak are gearing up for a 5th September release on their next single “Regrets are for Yesterday” in preparation for a December album release. With influences from Killing Joke and Play Dead, and an emphasis on modern production, their previous three singles have received wide spread critical acclaim and “Regrets are for Yesterday” seems to be no exception.
The News is provided by Josh Simpkins, if you wish to have announcement on the podcast please email email@example.com
The First band was
7 Days in Alaska
With their song
Check them out here https://www.facebook.com/7diaofficial/
The Second band was
Decade and a Day
With their song
All Been Said Before
Check them out here https://www.facebook.com/DecadeAndADay/
To get your music played on this podcast – Email a .Wav Or .MP3 of your songs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Also check out Bespoke Media PR – https://www.facebook.com/bespokemediapr/
If you want a quote for Recording, Mixing or Podcast Editing
click on the logo below!
Keep it Notts, Keep It Rocks!
Thanks from NottsRockCast!!
Thanks To Lewis Phillis From Beckon Lane For the podcast Introduction https://www.facebook.com/beckonlane/
Thanks to Matty From the death Metal band Mordhau for the news introduction – https://www.facebook.com/mordhauHM2/
Thanks to Jim Plumb, Check out Jim’s YouTube channel here – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK3vsg94YpOWu-ct2qeW1QA
Thanks to Regular Riot for the gear used to make, record and produce this podcast! www.regular-riot.co.uk
All right and permissions have been obtained to play the local band songs in this podcast! All the background music has been provided by Regular Riot and Negatory Effect, and is original music of Negatory Effect band and is subject to copyright on their behalf. If you have any queries please email email@example.com for more info